• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Name change for this topic

smigon

Old enough to know better
"Tease Me Until I Die" is what it should be called. I haven't really looked at this topic until recently for this exact reason. Now I have about 15 new morphs I MUST have or will keel over and die. And that was just from looking at Steve's site!

I really think, since we are all friends here, that we should make the snakes "time shares". I will take a Tessera Sunkissed Anery while someone takes my Normal, and then pass them around like White Elephant gifts. If you like what you get you keep it, if not, pick another you would rather have (since I made up these rules you CANNOT choose any snake I get). Oh, and I get to go first. :santa:

Boys and girls, you all have AMAZING little beasties in your collections, I am envious and proud of all of you for being able to breed what you did. Great work!

About 10-15 years ago I breed many different birds. Any how one of my favorites was canaries. So, I was part of a local canary club, I telling you this cause, this club was very good at helping one another improve there stock and acquire new mutations. The way that they went about it was by, as a club they would purchase a trio of witch ever mutation we all agreed we wanted to add to our stoke. Then we would set up a rotation schedule, now canaries can breed at a year old so would not be so simple. But the way it worked was that when I had the said mutation I had to breed the trio together and any off spring was spit evenly between the club and I. I was also allowed to breed the male to what ever other female I would like as long as I breed to the trio females first. The offspring of that was split 25% back to the club to sale to members or help set up more groups to then add to the rotation. If an animal was lost while in my care I was responsible for presenting how the animal was lost, at that point the club decided if it was my fault or something that could not be helped. If determined that the fault was mine either an replacement animal was taken from my share of the offspring or I was responsible to replace the animal. Work great because there was a large number of breeders that were aways willing to help each other and they were all very open about what and they wanted things to go. Any how sure most of you well feel like that was a waste of your time.

Back