• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

NARBC show?

Quigs

"Got R Did"
Who all from here is planning on attending this Chicago show?

http://narbc.com/htm_chi/index_chi.htm

I'm going and would love to meet up with some others from here as well! I was looking forward to meeting Rich but recently he has announced he will not be doing this show this year. I'm pretty sure Kathy Love is going to be there vending still and I'm excited to chat with her and see her animals close up and in person!

Does Don from SMR do this show? Anyone else here vending there?

This will be my first time attending, I have heard is number 2 top show in the country, 2nd only to Daytona!

With Daytona being a semi flop a few weeks back, due to hurricane Charley and not nearly the normal foot traffic passing through and approximately only 75% of the vendors showing up, I have heard many speculate that Chicago is going to be THE herp event of 04!

Can't wait...if only that loan would hurry up and go through...

Quigs

I'll be there Sunday. (Unfortunately I have to attend a conference that ends Saturday. Why do they always schedule over Tinley, I ask you?) I'll be at Kathy's table during most of it.

Right on...so Kathy will definately be there then!? Cool, hopefully we can meet in person then and put faces to names! I'll stop by and give ya a shout!

Quigs

I am new in the world of corn snakes and wanted to first say hi...other than that i wish i were going to be in chicago. my father has a table out there, and it would be a joy if i were to join him. hopefully we could meet up in another NARBC show next year. have a nice time and pick up some corns for me...HAHA

Back