• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Nashville TN. Hello

Papa Bear

Hi everyone. I am Papa Bear from Nashville Tn. Just to let you know a little about me. I am a happy father of 2 kids. One son 10 and my girl is 6. I work in the automotive field. I have just recently started collecting snakes. As of right now I have 2 snakes. One of them is a red tail boa that I have had about a month. I just purchased a Okeetee corn on Sunday from a local pet store, no not Petco either. I am a outside guy for the most part. I love to go out on my boat and be out riding my Harley some place. So if there is anything else you want to know about me please feel free to just ask.
Thanks Papa Bear

Howdy, Papa Bear! Welcome to the forums! You've come to a great place, full of helpful and friendly people! Please post pictures of snakes soon! We all to see photos, you know? :}

Welcome aboard!!!! Glad to have you with us!

BTW, I don't know if you follow football, but CONGRATS for your state's Titans tonight! :) I really needed them to win this one!

Thanks for the welcome I have been reading on the site a lot tonight. I will post pics later on don't want to stress out the corn trying to let him settle in before doing anything. I am not that into football burt yes I do watch it every now and then. I am at work as I'm the boss here so we had it on the radio and tv and thanks for the win

Ok here are 2 pictures that i have of my red tail boa. I know they are not the best pictures but it was from my camera phone and I sent them to my work e mail so I can post the pictures so here you go. I will post some on the okeetee corn at a later date. Well lets make that one the other one its telling me is bog big to upload.

Attachments

• boa 2.jpg
    boa 2.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 35
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you here. I will check back for a photo of your okeetee, you can put it in the photo section as well if you would like.

Thanks for the welcome again everyone. I finally got my Red Tail to eat today. First time he ate for me since I got him just a little over a month ago. So I am very stocked about that. Yellowbellyhippy it took me a second to catch that about the cat but its all good.

Ok everyone I have posted some pictures of my Okeetee corn snake in the photo area on the forum. So go look and tell me what you think.

Back