• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Need a point in the right direction

disturbedstn

First off if this is in the wrong area please re-direct me. I just wanted to ask someone to point me in the general direction of some good reading material on corn snake genetics. I was wanting to read up on everything that pertains to breeding corns I'm planning on breeding down the road and very seriously looking into becoming a snake vet. I've been wanting to work with animals for years but due to long hours in a factory or building houses I've yet to get serious about it. So if anyone would point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

A good start would be "The Cornsnake Manual" by Kathy & Bill Love, Then "Cornsnakes the comprehensive owners guide", also I have not ordered the book yet, however my next purchase will be Don Soderburgs new book
"Cornsnakes in Captivity"

Hope this helps. :cheers:

Best genetics book can be found here. Chuck (Serpwidgets) wrote it and it's the best thing out there IMO. I think he's running low on the 2006 ones but still has a few left.

~Katie

I got mine..I got mine... I got mine today. Looks really good, but I gotta get some work done before I can settle down and try to read it :)

Back