• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Need a quick reply.

Looks like an open sore to me. (?) When in doubt, toss it out!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

They're all over it. And the rest I have have them on them as well. Not sure what to do here...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I personally wouldn't offer those. Too much of a gamble and too much can go wrong. Do you have a pet store you can run to for emergency backup either tonight or tomorrow?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

Me either. But its gone now. Must of just been some dried up blood or something. The water was a little pink. The picture was taken before I put them in water.

Not an expert, Nanci would know more. But I'm pretty sure as long as temperatures stay the same they should still eat normally and everything.

Methinks the mice could have gotten stuck together, and tearing happened when they fell apart.
Although, I am not 100%. Sometimes there's spots like that on my rats and mice... but after I pull them apart. And it's usually from a small limb being attached (hence the tiny hole).
:/

Pet Supply Plus. Never had any other problems with them though.

Back