• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Need help feeding my new baby

celica_goddess

Mr. Slither's mommy
I just got my first snake. He's 7 months old. The breeder says he's now eating 1 fuzzy a week. She said he refused his last meal so I was worried he wouldn't eat for a while with the change in homes but he ate one the day after I brought him home. He ate it, no problem, but it was very big and left a big lump in his stomach. I read on another website that it's not good for them to eat food so big that it leaves a lump, that it would be better to give him 2 pinkies instead, or 1 pinky every 3 days or so. What do you think? TIA

I have a 7 month corn and it can manage 2 fuzzies in one sitting so i wouldnt worry about it.

When he swallows the food and it no longer leaves a lump, then it's time to move up a size.

Perfect - thanks again! You guys (or girls - I'm from WNY, we call everyone 'guys') are really nice. Most people on forums are usually kinda mean to newbies.

I picked my up in the kitchen section of WalMart. It was about $20 - $22. Just make sure that it weighs in grams :)

You could also try Best Buy, Target...

Here's mine:

Mr.jpg

Perfect - thanks again! You guys (or girls - I'm from WNY, we call everyone 'guys') are really nice. Most people on forums are usually kinda mean to newbies.

And 'you guys' call every highway, "THE" { highway number }......I used to drive "The 400" to work. (Former Cheektowaga resident here...) ;)

regards,
jazz
(missing Sahlen's hot dogs...)

I have heard folks (right or wrong, you decide) refer to the 400 State Trail as "The Little 400". :shrugs:

Regards,
Steve

I have heard folks (right or wrong, you decide) refer to the 400 State Trail as "The Little 400". :shrugs:

GAH. OK, I'm back. (And well played!)

And thanks for reminding me how fat and out of shape I am.

Besides, I'm too lazy to schlep my bike.....so I'm stuck on the Jefferson County and Glacial Drumlin trails.

regards,
ClydesdaleClass

And 'you guys' call every highway, "THE" { highway number }......I used to drive "The 400" to work. (Former Cheektowaga resident here...) ;)

regards,
jazz
(missing Sahlen's hot dogs...)

We call them all 'thruways,' and yeah, THE 400, THE 90, THE 190, etc. And it's 'pop,' not 'soda.' lol

Back