• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

need id on this little guy

bennutting

Supose to be a albino but is way to bright and colorful with high oranges
1301315790.jpg

Looks like a Amel to me. The morph takes on many variations in color and saturation. From the cleanly delineated red saddles on a white background of a Candy cane to the highly saturated reds and oranges with a total lack of white of a Sunglow. It could be a Fire or Ultramel Blood if the belly has no checks but I doubt it based on the definitive dorsal and side patterns.

Terri

Yeah especially since amel is the red albino, anery is the black albino and snow is a combo of both so just plain "albino" could apply (and is usually used for) all three. Very lovely Amel, nice, I love the really bright orange ones.

That's where I got Titus. He was one of their extra normal ball python breeders. They let him go for the price of a hatchling. How is that store looking now? Last time I was there it was chaos from all the lizard breeding.

That is the truth. I haven't had any luck finding local breeders. There is a man here in Roswell who bred corns, but has moved on to boas, pythons, and rattlesnakes. Pet stores can charge what ever they like for the common morphs. They'll also tell you there is a tariff on importing exotic animals, but that does not apply to citizens only corporations. We can order snakes from out of state breeders and only pay the shipping fee. We may pay the cost either way, but that is the way to go if you want a morph that the stores don't carry.

Well are you looking for any morh specifically because your local and well somewhat and I know a couple people who breed

Wow, that looks almost identical to my Scarlet, he is very bright in his colors. I keep getting told by locals that there is no way he is just an amel.

Back