• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

need money to get corn snake

Derek_Coke

Hey im gettin a corn soon and i need money wht shuld i do to get money im not quit old enought to get money help me!

Get a job. Do chores to earn an allowance....if you can't afford to buy one, how are you going to afford to keep one? You have to buy the viv, food, and possibly pay for a vet if necessary. I would wait until you can properly support an animal unless your parent's are willing to do it.

I work at a pub to get money. You have to be 16, but im only 16 and they dont mind me working there. Mabey you could find somewhere whcih dont mind you being slightly under aged. If not, just do some chores for your parents.

Alex

mow lawns, deliver papers, spring "cleanup" style landscaping for the elderly lady next door.

I also umpired little league baseball.

Good luck, nothing in life is free :(

Here's the best way to earn some cash...
Find yourself a vending machine that's frequently used. Every so often check under it for stray quarters that people have dropped. And that's it!
This plan works great. Save 'em up and hey, you could be lookin at a normal or some other cheaper snakes in about 2-3 months. Now feeding them...

HOLD ON!!! 8corn*freak8 you own a snaping turtle... why the snaping turtle???????????? (too vicous for me) (horror stories from a father with 9 toes!) lol lol lol

Mots

hahaha i like yur replys but im going to get a job soon very soon and my mom and dad will picth in for the money if they dont time to go the the vending machins. lol

Aww snapping turtles arent mean if you get them when their baby's...i have never even been snapped at..even durring feeding...their acctually pretty mellow
:rolleyes:

lol

im 14 and i saved up by getting good grades! i get $5 for every good grade by next month i had $50 so i had even enough to buy a 10 gallon tank a snake bedding hiding spot heat lamp water bowl and thats it

Re: expences

corn_snake_love said:
tank=$20
snake=$10
water bowl=$5
bedding=$3
heat lamp$5
10 fuzzys and pinkys=$7

Years of enjoyment with new pet = Priceless

Sounds like a MasterCard commercial.

I think that DAND was just joking. It actually is cute. I don't think he was trying to be mean, cruel, or poking fun; it was just a comment.

Hey now no fighting. lol. Well i have to make money soon or i can't get a snake so i will have to post signs for mowing jobs. if i cant get the job i will have to wait till next year so i can get a job. But there is not alot of jobs in Neche North Dakota. If u want send me a donation!!!!!:D

cornsnake lover doesn't seem to take jokes very well.
I just fed Faile today and i still can't get over how she eats. I've been trying to get her to constrict but she just won't! Maybe its because she was fed live pinkies when she was littler, and realized that they don't move. I keep tryin to jiggle em but she won't constrict. I kept jigglin... funy enough she lost her grip and just looked dazed. lol. then she struck at it again and started swallowing so i left her alone to finish. but that look was priceless. I still haven't seen her drink water but from being pooed on i tell that she gets tons!!!! or is it from the food????

Back