• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

need morph id

bennutting

What exactly is this little guy and what would ne a fair price for him/her? Thanks in advance

1329592285.jpg

I'd tentatively say amber or caramel... but would also like to see the head pattern more clearly, almost looks like it could be honey? :shrugs:

I'd tentatively say amber or caramel... but would also like to see the head pattern more clearly, almost looks like it could be honey? :shrugs:

I don't think amber, but I agree 100% with the rest of the quote! A clear photo of the head is definitely required!

Rich, you should have seen the little Blood Red that we had in Petco last week... If I had the money at the time he would have come home with me... I do believe that he could have possibly been low expression pied as well.... He was sold earlier this week...

Rich, you should have seen the little Blood Red that we had in Petco last week... If I had the money at the time he would have come home with me... I do believe that he could have possibly been low expression pied as well.... He was sold earlier this week...

Best I've seen was an Ultramel Anery. Wanted $120.00 I passed. :) Usually just Normals,anerys, and Amels.

Yeah. Basically at my Petco, we just order corn snakes, and what comes in gets labled as Corn snake for 39.99$

So I just did all the comparisons know to man and im 99 percent sure it's a honey and it just hit me I just paid 35 dollars for a honey!! :D

I have compared the eyes and that's dead on with honey and the patterns and colors but the head pattern was the only off thing so im going with honey until I prove it out next year he is 89 grams

Doesn't look like a honey to me. The head pattern isn't right. It's "just" a caramel.

True, But it's a very nice caramel with interesting head coloration/pattern?? Really jumped out and grabbed me....even in the blurry pic. I'd have paid the $$ for it..and been happy....but thats just me.

Back