• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

need some help

bennutting

I am getting in a hypo opal motley what kind of project should I begin with this snake? Thanks in advance and also im looking to buy a snake to mix with him I just dont have anything project wise I can do with him with my other snakes

A hypo opal motley is some people's project result! A lavender stripe het hypo opal (or a hypo lavender stripe het opal or something along that line) would be a nice mate and give you a wide variety of offspring, plus something to work for...hypo opal stripe. Add some diffuse in there (cough! cough! See Nanci! cough! and you have a really nice project.

A hypo opal motley is some people's project result! A lavender stripe het hypo opal (or a hypo lavender stripe het opal or something along that line) would be a nice mate and give you a wide variety of offspring, plus something to work for...hypo opal stripe. Add some diffuse in there (cough! cough! See Nanci! cough! and you have a really nice project.

That is one of my projects. Going to start with my hypo plasma x hypo opal stripe.

I second on the diffuse to the mix. Sunkissed or Lava is a good as well.

I would not get another homo opal (or homo hypo)- you'll get prettier clutches if your female is "only" het amel and/or hypo.

Back