• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Needing a new Tank, what size?

Warlord_Aden

~ <- Tyra (My Snake)
Hello,

My corn turned 2 last april (30th)... and im pretty sure its about the right size for its age.

What size tank would be best to get? (in inches/centimetres).

Hello,

My corn turned 2 last april (30th)... and im pretty sure its about the right size for its age.

What size tank would be best to get? (in inches/centimetres).

I have a corn that's 31" long. I have her in a 29 gallon Aquarium that measures 30"x12" and is 21" tall. She has no problems moving around, but I'm aboutg a week away from expanding her diggs. I want to get a 48"x14" reptile tank that is not quite as tall (17-18" should do the trick). I'm either going to buy one next week, or I may get an estimate on the material and custom build one with those Dimentions or maybe a little wider. Just want to give her a bit more room

Ah thats great, thanks.

Turns out i was looking at tanks about the right size, but its helpful to know that, thanks a lot

A 40 breeder would be a nice luxurious size.

That's what I'm looking at right now. I've been told they're less expensive to build, but after looking at the material on Home Depot's website a few hours ago, I'm thinking it's probably just as cheap to go by a 40 gal. viv. The one I'm looking at now has a hinged screen top as well, and I haven't even added that into the cost of building one, and it looks like they'll just about even out before the material is added for the screen top.

Is craigslist avalible in your area? If you don't already know about it, it's an online classified site. You can find some great tanks on it for pretty cheap. Generally people seem to sell things for a dollar per gallon, which is much cheaper than what you pay in the pet stores! Good luck.

Is craigslist avalible in your area? If you don't already know about it, it's an online classified site. You can find some great tanks on it for pretty cheap. Generally people seem to sell things for a dollar per gallon, which is much cheaper than what you pay in the pet stores! Good luck.

Saw one really nice 100 gallon Aquarium on Craigslist three weeks ago that the guy was selling for $100 !!
It had some calcium buildup on it, and said he was moving, and needed to sell the thing, and he'd even supply the scrapper for cleaning it. He just didn't want it anymore.
I called the guy and he'd sold it 3 days prior to my call. . . . . . . sad part of it was, he lived about 1/2 mile from me

:cry:

Back