• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Neodesha Stackables

hackler22s

Hey guys. Just got these in and setup a couple days ago. Got them from npicages.com. Just wanted to see what everyone thought about them. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• DSCN1205.JPG.jpg
    DSCN1205.JPG.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 212
  • DSCN1206.JPG.jpg
    DSCN1206.JPG.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 215
  • DSCN1203.JPG.jpg
    DSCN1203.JPG.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 216
Those cages look great! I'm sure your snakes love them. What do you use to heat them? UTH?

What made you choose NPI cages vs. the other brands out there?

Yeah I have a sheet of flexwatt on the left side of each controlled by a Herpstat Pro. I didn't even know about Neodesha's Cages until I was reading on Grahams(StrangeCargo) forum. I went with NPI because of the size and the price. I have a couple Zilla 40's and it was getting a little crowded. I found these are about the exact same size(36" X 19" X 12.5"), except for the height. And you can stack them atleast 4 high. The price for 3 of them is $509.85. Considerably cheaper than Vision for about the same size. There made out of ABS plastic I believe. Very light but durable. Dual vents, that are double or triple layered. Dual sliding glass doors. The pic from the side you can see the light. They come with a large molded are that fits a 24" fluorescent light strip. Only downfall is where the sliding glass meets the is a small crack, so I put some window/door striping there and it seems to be good. So far I am very pleased with them, and the company. Took them about a week to build. And 3 days to get here.

Attachments

• DSCN1211.JPG.jpg
    DSCN1211.JPG.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 191
Very nice set up!! I really like how these look. Once I settle in one place I will probably get a couple nice display vivs. Price isnt bad for three, did that include shipping?

Angela. $509 didn't include shipping. I think it was around $70 for shipping. It wasn't too bad considering the size.

I've been looking at these quite a bit. How are you feeling about the cages now that you've had them for a little while and everyone is settled in?

They do look great and I'm jealous! I'm really leaning towards getting these, although I'll have to save up a bit to get enough for the entire crew.

Thanks for the comments on the cages. I'm still loving the cages. Only thing that I have noticed was about a month after I had them and got all the hides and water bowls in them they started to sag a little bit so I put some spacers in between each and the have been just fine since then.

Back