• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New acquisition from Carol

Serpwidgets

I know this guy isn't as up to snuff on Carol's Miami scale (just a slight touch of "color" on the neck) but he should still perform miracles in the breedings I've got planned for him. :D

Thanks again Carol, I love him! :wavey:

Attachments

• MiamiMale 003.jpg
    MiamiMale 003.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 162
  • MiamiMale 005.jpg
    MiamiMale 005.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 165
Sweet Miami! He has a very lovely shade of red in his saddles. Congrats on the new snake!

I'm sooooo glad you like him! I was really worried when I pulled him out and looked at him under the light in the kitchen. Just when I think I know how to pick them out, a few still throw me for a loop. I do think he is a lovely snake, but am suprised that he developed some color in the background. He should do great for you though.n :cheers:

Back