• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New Addition 0.1 Mini Rex

oldsnow

Hrmmmm........
Had to give in to my wife when she said she wanted to rabbit. It's a Mini Rex, which is fitting since that's also our last name. I prefer to say it's a West Virginia rabbit since it has the coloring of a squirrel, and to my knowledge they will breed anything together in W. Virginia, rabbits to squirrels, cousins to cousins, etc......... Anyway, had to snap a few pics of her since I'm sure there are a few others on here that raise them and would enjoy some pics.

Attachments

• DSCN1941.JPG
    DSCN1941.JPG
    167.3 KB · Views: 74
  • DSCN1942.JPG
    DSCN1942.JPG
    175.7 KB · Views: 74
  • DSCN1943.JPG
    DSCN1943.JPG
    170.6 KB · Views: 74
  • DSCN1939.JPG
    DSCN1939.JPG
    181 KB · Views: 74
  • DSCN1940.JPG
    DSCN1940.JPG
    178.6 KB · Views: 238
Oh how cute :D I'm so Jealous! I want a bunny, I see them all the time on craigslist, pretty sure it's a breeder, but my boyfriend wants a ferret.

Oh how cute :D I'm so Jealous! I want a bunny, I see them all the time on craigslist, pretty sure it's a breeder, but my boyfriend wants a ferret.

So what you do is buy him a ferret so he will buy you a bunny, and then get a snake big enough to eat said ferret.... Then sadly give away the snake before it eats said bunny as an after dinner snack.

So what you do is buy him a ferret so he will buy you a bunny, and then get a snake big enough to eat said ferret.... Then sadly give away the snake before it eats said bunny as an after dinner snack.

ferrets kill snakes actually lol

distant cousin of the mongoose. but much quicker than most snakes.

plus they stink really bad.

Your new bunny is adorable! I love Rexs they are so soft. I have two female bunnies (unfortunately not rexs) and they are so much fun. If you have the space and money you should really consider getting another, rabbits are very social animals and it is recommended to keep them in pairs.

Enjoy your new bun bun and congrats!

Congrats on the cutie. Rabbits are wonderful pets, and mini rexes have the softest fur! I would recommend you get her spayed, makes for a much better, healthier pet.

Congrats on the cutie. Rabbits are wonderful pets, and mini rexes have the softest fur! I would recommend you get her spayed, makes for a much better, healthier pet.

I second that! (If forgot about that)

After seeing your's makes me want a Rex again lol.

Back