• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New addition!

CMLReptiles

Hooah!
Well, aside from work, dealing with an upcoming addition has been a big reason for my recent absence. Hopefully though, i'll have a little more time to devote to my favorite hobby in the near future. Aside from that though, meet the newest addition to my household...Elizabeth :)

DSC_0052.jpg

DSCN2269.jpg

Born 6/29/07 at 5:57pm. Now, to start teaching her about reptiles!

Congrats Chris.. I remember when ours were that small.. I am getting to dislike the aging process, dang near 40, and my kids are growing up faster than what I like..

Regards.. Tim of T and J

Chris!! Congratulations!! I'd forgotten you were gravid!!! Will we be meeting her at Daytona? She's adorable!! How's the job going? Any new snakes? Any pippies? You've been missed!

Nanci

Nanci said:
Chris!! Congratulations!! I'd forgotten you were gravid!!! Will we be meeting her at Daytona? She's adorable!! How's the job going? Any new snakes? Any pippies? You've been missed!

Nanci

LOL...well, thanks folks. Jenn, I thought ahead and have her in the 100gal tank, that should hold her for a while.

Other than lizzy, life's been pretty standard...work, sleep, work, pay bills, sleep, ect. So now i just don't get the sleep part in anymore. No new snakes, sadly I've had to sell many, and will be selling more shortly. And cause of this, no eggs this year, which is really cruddy. I'm hoping I'll be able to make daytona, but with my work schedule... :shrugs:

Congratulations!! She's a real cutie! Did you say goodbye to sleeping peacefully yet? lol

Many congrats on the new addition. Got one of my own due any day now (well, the wife does, anyway) :cheers:

Aww nice one
Now I have to hand on some advice give to me.
Just remember,you only get a lend of them. Sooner than you think your turn will be over an their gone their own way. Make the most of them now.
Lecture over

Back