• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New addition...

CMLReptiles

Hooah!
1.0 hatched 12/3/09. Little harder on the food bill than my others, but I can't help but keep him.

16369_247033173081_561598081_4459110_402676_n.jpg

He's precious! Have you come up with a name for him? That's always the hardest part for me when I get a new addition. Congratulations! :}

He's precious! Have you come up with a name for him? That's always the hardest part for me when I get a new addition. Congratulations! :}

I knew there was something else I was supposed to mention in the original post! lol...:bang:

Nathan is his name, and yea, it was the hard part.

I think it's funny how the men on the board never mention pregnancies til the kid is here. The women put those ticker things in their signatures.

Congrats on the new addition! Definite keeper! :dancer:

He is adorable Chris. Congrats to you and Angie.
How is Lizzie doing with a new little brother in the house?

Yes, we need pictures of his hide & progression pics!

Has he peed or pooped on you yet? This species, when young, tends to do that, just like snakes! :rofl:

I think it's funny how the men on the board never mention pregnancies til the kid is here. The women put those ticker things in their signatures.

LMAO...too awesome, congrats on the new addition!

It seems like just yesterday I met Chris. Here he is now, a day later, two kids, in the military on his way to a great career...Time flies!

Hey, in my defense I've been away at basic training since Oct 1st :p

And yes, he has peed on me, a couple times. Was too used to changing a girl, forgot about having to be gun shy :flames:

Lizzy is doing great as a big sister. Always running to help when she hears him start to cry, it's beyond cute.

Thanks for all the compliments, I definately picked great parents for him lol

11538_252597974987_537539987_4477607_2622792_n.jpg

11538_252597994987_537539987_4477608_344092_n.jpg

Aren't they just beautiful together??? I personally like to keep 'em on live as long as possible, but some people don't have that luxury. I mean, within reason. My cousin kept hers on live till she was in school...The five year old, I mean.

Back