• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New addition

oldsnow

Hrmmmm........
Just came home to find an early Valentine's Day present from my wife. A beautiful little '09 snow stripe.

Attachments

• DSCN1709.JPG
    DSCN1709.JPG
    152.7 KB · Views: 98
  • DSCN1710.JPG
    DSCN1710.JPG
    173.1 KB · Views: 98
  • DSCN1711.JPG
    DSCN1711.JPG
    180.6 KB · Views: 98
  • DSCN1712.JPG
    DSCN1712.JPG
    174.5 KB · Views: 211
  • DSCN1714.JPG
    DSCN1714.JPG
    168.6 KB · Views: 98
continued.....

Attachments

• DSCN1715.JPG
    DSCN1715.JPG
    171 KB · Views: 97
  • DSCN1716.JPG
    DSCN1716.JPG
    162.9 KB · Views: 97
  • DSCN1718.JPG
    DSCN1718.JPG
    191.4 KB · Views: 97
  • DSCN1720.JPG
    DSCN1720.JPG
    185.6 KB · Views: 96
yea the tat pretty much sums up my attitude towards everyone that says I'm stupid for owning a 5 ft. corn snake and having 11 month old twin boys.....

That is one sweet little snake. My compliments to your wife, she picked a good gift! Now, what are you going to get her for V Day? I recommend you get her something good! LOL

That is one sweet little snake. My compliments to your wife, she picked a good gift! Now, what are you going to get her for V Day? I recommend you get her something good! LOL

She's got her eye on some jewelry... Same as every other holiday, so she knows exactly what she's going to get. She already made that plain

Jewelry...? Well there IS a corn morph called DIAMOND isn't there? :crazy01:

Spot is a great name for the snake. And he's a very pretty little thing too.
I must admit that I envy you...my spouse would never EVER buy me a snake... :nope:

Back