• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New arrival and a couple shots of Thorne

Thuri

I had a new arrival today, because as I'm sure you all know, you can't have just one! Meet Aaralyn. She's about 4 years old, is exactly 500 grams, and so far seems incredibly mellow and sweet. The people I got her from had been feeding live, but I'll be switching over to f/t for her first feeding. Wish me luck! I'll also be heading to the pet store to be getting some decorations for her viv. It's so empty right now. :(
s640x480

s640x480

And the other three are of Thorne, who's up to 40 grams from 27 when I got him at the end of April. He's shed twice, and spends most of his time hiding on the warm side. I caught these pics when I came home late last night and surprised him. He quickly ducked back in his hide again right after.
s640x480

s640x480

s640x480

Back