• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New Arrival, Hypo girl "Peaches"

hzahorka

Borderline Corn Addict
Here's a couple more pics of the 3 year old Hypo girl I got from Rich @ RReptile Ranch in Cali. She arrived Tues, ate 2 large rat pups Wed and my daughter snapped these pics of her just a little bit ago. She looks like she might be in the very early stages of shed (no blue eye yet just "blah" colors around her face).
Can't wait for her to settle in a bit more so she can meet her mate ;o)

Heather~

Attachments

• peaches1.jpg
    peaches1.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 108
  • peaches2.jpg
    peaches2.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 109
Interesting

Your snakes is gorgeous.... I have a male that looks just like that... I consider mine to be just a normal though, hes actully the coolest snake I have for 10 dollars. Anyways I was wondering what makes the snake a "HYPO" Im in no way a expert still learning about the genetics but to me she looks like my normal. Thanks Amanda

Hi,
Thanks for saying she is "gorgeous" I will tell her you said so ;o)
I have attached a pic of my Normal male named Phoenix for you to see the difference.
A hypo or rosy corn has a genetically recessive partial reduction of black pigment, their eyes retain some pigment but are lighter than that of a Normal corns and darker than that of a pink eyed Amel.

Heather~

Attachments

• mot320.jpg
    mot320.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 62
Back