• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New arrival! S. triaspis intermedia

RobbiesCornField

Bring it on.
I found this boy via a facebook group the other day from a very well respected breeder for a steal, so I HAD to get him! I've been searching for this species for a while, but never saw any CB until I found this boy.

So without further ado, here's my new s. triaspis intermedia! Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• Triaspis 4.jpg
    Triaspis 4.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 80
  • Triaspis 3.jpg
    Triaspis 3.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 80
  • Triaspis 2.jpg
    Triaspis 2.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 80
  • Triaspis 1.jpg
    Triaspis 1.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 80
Thanks, Tara! He's going to turn a beautiful dark green as he gets older. He's only 7 months old (as of yesterday). I can't wait to see him mature! :D

Robbie....you wind up getting him from where I mentioned? I know a guy had some on ks.com recently too.

Great looking snake and if/whenever I got out of NM it is definitely a ratsnake I will work with.

Thank you, everyone! Right now, I have him set up in the living room for the quarantine, and he's been an AWESOME display snake at night!

Robbie....you wind up getting him from where I mentioned? I know a guy had some on ks.com recently too.

Great looking snake and if/whenever I got out of NM it is definitely a ratsnake I will work with.

I tried, but they were sold out. This guy is a Pajarito mountain locale, and I'm on the waiting list for a female. I might also get a female from the people you mentioned when they get hatchlings so I can have unrelated blood. :) This boy came from Toby Brock.

He's really awesome looking! You should keep this thread updated as his color changes.

I plan on it! Lol

I tried, but they were sold out. This guy is a Pajarito mountain locale, and I'm on the waiting list for a female. I might also get a female from the people you mentioned when they get hatchlings so I can have unrelated blood. :) This boy came from Toby Brock.

Very nice. You usually see animals only from the Santa Ritas, which are still nice animals. I've seen photos, via a friend, of wild animals from the Pajarito and Patagonia Mnts, with snakes from the Pats being gorgeous (at least photo wise). The photos I posted a while back were animals I'd seen in the Chiricahuas. I've tried to find them on the NM side of the Peloncillos, but no dice yet and I no longer live a hole 2 hours from being able to look for them.

They are suppose to be very curious, active captives if memory serves well. I don't remember if I mentioned it or not via our pms, but there was a great article on them a while back in a magazine called Herp Nation. <-- click on it, linked to the issue.

Back