• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New Arrivals!!! - From Brent

sweet~nichole~marie

Tallulah's Mama
Yeah, my new babies are finally here . . . . and they are gorgeous!

First up, Saphira!

8-3-10JustArrived-1.jpg

Let me out!!!

8-3-10Letmeout.jpg

Saphira is eager to explore her new home!

8-3-10Thinkingofcomingout.jpg

She is currently in blue, so I can't wait to see what her colors are after she sheds! She is so cute, and I love her head pattern!

8-3-10Socute.jpg

8-3-10Inblue-1.jpg

And last pic for now. I want to give her time to settle in, even though she is already really mellow! No thrashing around like some babies. Just calmly checking things out and tongue-flicking like crazy!

See her in the top right corner of her bin? She was very curious to check things out!

8-3-10NewHome.jpg

Next up:

8-3-10JustArrived.jpg

Next new arrival - 08 Ice female

Ok, so I was planning of getting an Ice female from Susan this year because I am absolutely in love with her amazing Ice, Iceman. Unfortunately, he ended up not breeding this year. She had some others ices from different snakes, but I really want one that has Iceman's colors, so I decided to wait for next year. Then Brent posted this beautiful female for sale and I just couldn't resist her. She has the gorgeous colors I love in an Ice. So, I plan to get a male from Iceman to pair with her next year, because I think the colors together will be just amazing!

Anyway, a little back story. Now for the pics!

Annorah is not sure if she wants to come out yet!

8-3-10IamnotsureIwanttocomeout.jpg

Oh! Is this my tank?

8-3-10ohisthismine.jpg

She is a beast! 401g!!!

8-3-10Suchabiggirl.jpg

I love her colors and the dark outline around her saddles

8-3-10Inblue.jpg

From Brent's photo, I didn't realize she had so much yellow! And it is such an intense color!

8-3-10somuchyellow.jpg

What a pretty girl!

8-3-10closeup.jpg

Checking out the tank:

8-3-10Checkingoutmycave.jpg

Ahhh, this is a nice place to relax:

8-3-10Niceandcozy.jpg

That's it for now. They are both resting in their tanks. They are both beautiful, and mellow, and I am so happy to get them. Thanks, Brent! Your snakes never fail to impress!

Very nice pickup, you can't go wrong with Brent's animals.
Congrats
John

I agree. My 09 Plasma female is also from Brent and she is my absolute favorite snake (in terms of color and personality - the sweetest, friendliest girl) . . . though Annorah might give her a run for her money ~LOL~

beautiful animals! That Ice is so stunning! Congrats :)

Thank you! I couldn't resist when he posted her a few months back. Her colors are just amazing. And I think she might be coming out of blue (her belly checks are pale) so her colors may be even better once she sheds!

Brent has GREAT snakes!

Annorah is lovely -- I really like highly pink & yellow ghosts. I am planning a ghost project along those lines myself.

Brent has GREAT snakes!

Annorah is lovely -- I really like highly pink & yellow ghosts. I am planning a ghost project along those lines myself.

Actually, she is an Ice (Lava and Anery) not Ghost, but I do love her pinks and yellows!

And yes, Brent does have great snakes.

I have to keep from going into the snake room and checking on them ~LOL~ I love my new girls!

Betsy - that sounds nice. You could call it either a Hypo Ice or a Lava Ghost :) Lava Ghost sounds "catchier" ~LOL~

Back