• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New Arrivals

Daeraelle

So, it didn't take me forever to get pictures this time. Daniel had his head and neck completely submerged in his water bowl when I came home, so I ran for the camera. Still submerged, he looked up at me from under the water and as soon as he saw the camera he jumped out of his bowl. He's so depressed and misses Susan so much he's trying to drown himself. :cry:

Here he is fresh out of the bowl.
Daniel1.jpg

Now he's like "What the...?"
Daniel2.jpg

Already he's complaining about his tub size.
Daniel3.jpg

He'll be alright, soon I'll get the tubs that actually FIT in the rack.
Daniel4.jpg

This is the non feeder. I named her Petra, I don't know if Susan already had a name picked out for her, but she's got one now. I hope she's ready for me, because I'm persistant. She'll be devouring pinks in no time... hopefully. I love how she's so red looking, her belly even has a red tint.

Petra1.jpg

Petra2.jpg

Petra3.jpg

I read Ender's Game when I was in middle school, but I don't remember much about it. I remember there being a Petra now but I just picked her name like I do everyone else's names around here. Grabbed my 8 million page baby name book and flipped open to random pages until I found a name I like. I think I should read those again. I don't remember them much (since I've read so many books afterwards) but I did enjoy them.

LOL! I ask for the occasional periodic update and get photos taken the day they arrive at their new home! They both look very happy. I know they'll be well taken care of and you'll get Petra to eat!

I ran for the camera while he was playing submarine, lol. So I decided to go ahead and take pictures of them both.

Nice acquisitions and a cute cat too. Daniel looks like he's got a tough-guy face to me for some reason, and he does does complain very effectively. :)

Good luck with Petra. It would be good to see some feeding pics, although I imagine she'll be getting privacy at dinner time for a while.

:cheers:
-Sean

Back