• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New Babies from VMS!

rusticreptiles

These are my newest babies that I just got yesterday from Sean at VMS. They are all so lovely and the pictures are horrible and don't do them justice, but they were just quick "unpacking" photos and I will do a proper photo shoot when they are settled in and feeding well. Enjoy :)

1. Caramel Stripe het hypo
2. Strawberry Snow
3. Ghost Bloodred het charcoal
4. Hypo Bloodred het Anery & Charcoal
5. Strawberry Anery

Attachments

• Butterfinger small.JPG
    Butterfinger small.JPG
    218.5 KB · Views: 88
  • Calypso small.JPG
    Calypso small.JPG
    188.1 KB · Views: 88
  • Chimera small.JPG
    Chimera small.JPG
    197.9 KB · Views: 88
  • Delilah small.JPG
    Delilah small.JPG
    247.6 KB · Views: 88
  • Goderick small.JPG
    Goderick small.JPG
    174.5 KB · Views: 88
a few more...

6. Anery Motley het Dilute
7. Dilute Anery Motley
8. Ghost Bloodred het Charcoal
9. Phantom het Motley (in shed)

Thanks for looking! :) So in love with my new babies! :dancer:

Attachments

• Hydra small.JPG
    Hydra small.JPG
    277.7 KB · Views: 89
  • Lycan small.JPG
    Lycan small.JPG
    179.6 KB · Views: 88
  • Pandora small.JPG
    Pandora small.JPG
    163.3 KB · Views: 89
  • Phantom small.JPG
    Phantom small.JPG
    270.3 KB · Views: 89
Thanks! Can you tell I'm into the "gray/silver based" colors more than the reds and yellows? LOL. I have a few of the brighter colored snakes already, but I just really love the pale grays, silvers, blues and lavenders that corns come in. :)

Back