• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

new babies

scubadiver

WEll my thre females didn't take to the breeding this year but i got 28 babies from some one who had an accidental breeding. One parent is a normal the other looks like it could be a snow or a butter what would the offspring look like for either of them? I have what seems to be baby normals, amels and some that don't really look like regular amels but more like butter babies. Though im not sure. Any thoughts would be great i'll post the pictures of the parents if needed though the one in question is tented purple for some reason.

What would be good to know is the morphs of "grandparents".

If the normal parent wouldn't be het. for anything you'd get only normal babies no matter what color the other parent is. But now as you've got amels and probably something else too, the normal parent is definitely het. for amel and maybe caramel too.

But if you could find out more about the parent corns' backgrounds it would help us a lot. And if you could take some pics of both parents and hatchlings.

Here are the pictures the original owner sent me. I'll take some pictures of the babies and post them.

Attachments

• IMG_1509.JPG
    IMG_1509.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_1515.JPG
    IMG_1515.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 90
Here is just one of the babies It will take a while for me to get the others they are just so quick. :)

Attachments

• 5A.jpg
    5A.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 86
Here are some of the other red ones im taking pictures before i feed.

Attachments

• 6A.jpg
    6A.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 77
  • 8A.jpg
    8A.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 77
  • 9A.jpg
    9A.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 77
  • 10A.jpg
    10A.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 77
Some more sorry about the fuzzy ones.

Attachments

• 5N.jpg
    5N.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 75
  • 4N.jpg
    4N.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 75
  • 3N.jpg
    3N.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 74
sneaky devils :(

I got up to feed the last few normal babies today and found that one was missing unfortunately i haven't handles the normals since thursday and i don't know how or when it got out. There were boxes on top of it's the entire time. So i have 27 now not 28 seeing as i couldn't find it any where and there are so many holes going into the walls that it could have gotten into. Hopefully it will turn up but in the past those babies that go missing stay missing. :(

interesting tendency

Well i was sitting in my room doing physics homework when i see my dogs foot start to twitch and i look down to find :eek: the missing normal. Some how every time a snake or sugar glider gets out they find their way to my room :shrugs:which is basically at the other end of the houseo. So every time from now on that a caged animal gets out first place im looking is my room.

Back