• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New baby boy :)

Inked_lil_girl

Hey guys i got a little boy check him out. I got him from Gregg at his booth The Corn Snake Pit. at the Sac Show. On his little tub he had written Het. Snow. but he was in with the normals. I don't know to much about corns but i sure to like my little boy Vito ( that his name now) :)
174334581_l.jpg

What a beautiful anery! I am partial to them! If he's labled het snow then I'd say he's anery het amel.

Good looking critter!

you bought my snake!

undefinedundefined

i know it sounds phony, but i was at that sac show and i think i saw him first.
gim him up...

im seriously kidding. loosers weapers. he is cute tho.

Nice looking little one you have there. Congratulations on your purchase.

Unless my computer screen is off though, I think that that is a normal, not an anery.

gardenmum said:
Like I said, it could very well be my computer screen. Curious, what color are the eyes?
LOL there black don't worry i just want to know whateveryone thinks but no theres no red on him at all. Frist time i sa whim i didn't seven see the brown till i picked him up.

OK, obviously my screen. It looked red/brown saddled on my screen. That's great, nice little anery then. :)

Back