• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New baby granite burm!

JenC

Missin her snakes
kjdhf;aksdf. I just got this little cutie from Jim. And He is freaking adorable and i cant wait until i can pair him up with my Lilly. :) Makes little cuties.

Appsopriately named "Mace" after his daddy.. Jim Mason.. lol >im so corny<

100_5146.jpg

100_5155.jpg

100_5159.jpg

100_5161.jpg

100_5164.jpg

100_5168.jpg

100_5169.jpg

100_5170.jpg

100_5181.jpg

Oh he's GORGEOUS! And look at those big baby eyes! I'm smitten! :) Congrats, what a great pick up!

Eriathiel said:
Oh he's GORGEOUS! And look at those big baby eyes! I'm smitten! :) Congrats, what a great pick up!

Thanks :) Yea he's a cutie.. but looks are decieving ;) lol

He's lovely, really.

I want a burmese so badly, though, at the moment (living in an apartment) I can't have them due to the fact they live for many years, grow 20+ feet long, and after a few years will need me to fresh kill rabbits, etc for them. They're quite pricey to look after. I can't believe at 16 you have 4. You're parents are ok with them getting that big?! Mine would freak if I still lived there.

Those eyes are awesome! They make her look as though she is seeking help from you...,"Are you my mommy?" She just looks so confused, and it's as if she is looking to you for everything...reminds me of when my daughter was still a baby...

Congrats on the new addition! He sure is cool looking! His eyes look like the googly eyes in a couple of the pics! lol

Jenn

NonVenomous said:
He's lovely, really.

I want a burmese so badly, though, at the moment (living in an apartment) I can't have them due to the fact they live for many years, grow 20+ feet long, and after a few years will need me to fresh kill rabbits, etc for them. They're quite pricey to look after. I can't believe at 16 you have 4. You're parents are ok with them getting that big?! Mine would freak if I still lived there.

Males only get about 13ft. max. No need to fresh kill wabbits, f/t works just as well :) Haha yea my parents tolerate it hahahha.

Thanks everyone :):):):)

:DD MW!! You know hes going to mysteriously going to dissapear when I see him right?
So adorable! At least hes calming down hahah such a cute little face intill it comes flying at you with its mouth open haha! :] I dont know If I want an albino or a granite when I get one. But this is shoving me towards granite lol!

amazing little babyyy <3

He's got a nice pattern for a granite...babies are just so darn cute. =)

My big boy can look cute...and he can look vicious...just depends on if you are between his dinner or not.

cassandra said:
He's got a nice pattern for a granite...babies are just so darn cute. =)

My big boy can look cute...and he can look vicious...just depends on if you are between his dinner or not.

Hahaha i hear ya! lol.

Thanks everyone :)

why do you get all the good looking snakes jen? This guy is even better then your albino methinks. >.< I WANT HIM

Back