• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New camera

teeningar

hetlavendermotley.jpg

hetlavendermotley1.jpg

hetlavendermotley2.jpg

hetlavendermotley3.jpg

Hets lavenderanerymotley
lavendermotley2.jpg

lavendermotley1.jpg

lavendermotley.jpg

Lavendermotley
lavender-1.jpg

Lavender

AWESOME collection you have and beautiful pics.

I really like:
Hypo Pewter
Butter Motley
Lava Sunkissed
het lavender anery mot (okeetee looking one)

I realy liked the lavender motley and the caramel motley.. the others are realy nice indeed!!

butter motley?

Is that butter motley possibly or def homo or het for one of the hypos? The more I look at him or her more the more beatiful he/she gets. I cant help but love how soft and sort of peach it looks. Do you have close ups of the eyes? Not sure if that would tell me anything, just curious.

As far as I know the buttermotley isn't poss homo for hypo. The next time I'll make some close-ups from her.

Homo het hypo what ever. :grin01: They are all beautiful, that new camera really captures their real colors. You have a collection to be proud of!

Almost missed the Caramel Bloodred. :grin01: It would be difficult to say which I liked best. They are all beautiful. However, I really do like that Hypo Pewter! Nice pics.:)

Back