• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New corn owner....what type is this?

ZCore

Well first I guess I should say hello to everyone and thank you all for the info I've already read so far. I just registered a little while ago and wanted to get your input on what type of corn this is. If these pics aren't good enough I will take some more. Thanks in advance and I look forward to learning from you all. Also if anyone can help me come up with some ideas for a name let me know them.

Attachments

• snake0001.JPG
    snake0001.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 150
  • snake0002.JPG
    snake0002.JPG
    110.5 KB · Views: 147
Thats what I thought it was after reading about them. Thanks for your input and can't wait to watch him grow. Or I guess I should say him/her grow since I've no clue lol

Yeah, it's neat watching the colors change as they grow.Take pics after every 2 sheds and you'll be amazed when you look back

October 2003:
Picture002.jpg

Two weeks ago:

Picture201.jpg

Picture194.jpg

Very nice pics all of you. I've got a confession...I always hated snakes until my stepson wanted one and I saw this little guy or girl in the pet store. Now I'm growing attached and want another one a different color...lol

One of the reason I've come to love corns is their gentle, persuasive nature. I've seen these beauties change many mindsets about snakes. The attractiveness is an added bonus! :)

ZCore said:
Very nice pics all of you. I've got a confession...I always hated snakes until my stepson wanted one and I saw this little guy or girl in the pet store. Now I'm growing attached and want another one a different color...lol

i did get one in another color...here is both of them

DSC01190.jpg

molly
DSC01191.jpg

You're ruined now!! Welcome to Cornsnakes anonymous.....My name is Meg, and I'm addicted to Cornsnakes.....

ZCore said:
And it starts...

Weird Donkey said:
my names jean-philip« and im a cornsnakoholic too.
nice snakes !
Bon jour Jean-Philip. Thank you everyone for coming to the meeting....

Will we be having refreshments at the meeting :crazy02:

I'm not going to get another one just yet until I learn and get accustomed to this one. Plus I'm not real sure which color I like the most.

Oh one more thing please. And before I ask I always try to find the answer so I don't ask repetitive questions but what does the numbers in front of the snake mean....for example 0.1 1.0 and so forth. Sorry if this is a dumb question and I overlooked the answer in my reading.

Back