• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New Corns

The Nebula

Good day to all on the forum from a chilly South Africa. This is my first go at keeping Corns (or any other snake) and I would like to know what kind of Corns these two are.

The guy at the pet shop said they are about two or thee months old. Their names are Zoa and Jade. Zoa is the one with the yellow or orange neck. I paid R400 for both (about $50)

I have spent alot of time reading about the proper care for Corn snakes, so you guys don't have to worry I will take very good care of them.

Thanks for all your help :D

Attachments

• jade & zoa.jpg
    jade & zoa.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 252
They both look like normal phase corns to me, and they look like they are also shedding. It might be an idea to post a pic of them once they have shed the skin - so we can see their proper colours

nice snakes

south africa

hey there.

Yes those are normals,realy nice looking.So what pet shop did u get them from,what part of south africa u stay in,i live in gauteng.

chreers

Hi Dayne

I also stay in Gauteng, Little Falls in Roodepoort.

I got them from a petshop in Fourways called Paradise Pets. The guys at the store were very friendly. You can contact them at 705 1623 and ask for Denis. Denis has been breeding corns for more that 8 years.

Where in gauteng do you live?

Cheers
Heinrich

hey there.

I live in alberton yes i know denis he is really help full and has really nice snakes.So what is ur next morph u are planning on getting it doesnt stop here thats the problem they are so cute and you just need more.

Are u signed up at snakes.co.za really good site helps me alot to.

cheers

Dane.

I want to get a Candy Cane, but I will have to wait until the next breeding season.

I will go and check out snakes.co.za.

Thanks for the heads up.

Cheers :)

Back