• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New England Reptile Show (Snake Pics)

medusacoils

Mr. Enigma!
Here are a few pics of a few snakes we saw at the show this past Sunday in Manchester, NH. These were all at the NERD's table and I am sick with envy looking at these beauties.

The show was nice and packed! Had a hard time getting to the vendor tables but it was a lot of fun. I also saw Joanna from Mojo Herps and so many more. It was great!

Wayne

Attachments

• Show.JPG
    Show.JPG
    122.1 KB · Views: 55
  • Show1.JPG
    Show1.JPG
    158.2 KB · Views: 56
  • Show2.JPG
    Show2.JPG
    137.9 KB · Views: 56
  • Show4.JPG
    Show4.JPG
    136.8 KB · Views: 56
  • Show5.JPG
    Show5.JPG
    124.9 KB · Views: 56
Now those are some awesome BPs! Too bad all the BP morphs I really like cost somewhere around half to the full price of my car!

Ya I know what you mean, I really want a Bumble bee BP but cant afford it.

Black-eyed lucy for me, or a bumble bee. Something about the ball python market bothers me a little. It just seems so big about the money and makes me feel a little bad. So many of them spend their lives in a small box, existing only to produce some more (money). Nobody really enjoys them that way in my opinion. Also the way normals are treated so disposable like a dime a dozen while the same exact animal in a different color can be $10k. It's greedy, really.

Black-eyed lucy for me, or a bumble bee. Something about the ball python market bothers me a little. It just seems so big about the money and makes me feel a little bad. So many of them spend their lives in a small box, existing only to produce some more (money). Nobody really enjoys them that way in my opinion. Also the way normals are treated so disposable like a dime a dozen while the same exact animal in a different color can be $10k. It's greedy, really.

Ya, I would love to have one of those too! I noticed that too, a lot of the BP market is all about the money or at least it seems so to me.

Some of the morphs that NERD's have is sick. My wife took these pics because they were the most stunning animals at the show. I absolutely love that Magpie Bee and the Super Calico Pastel.

So many morphs and so little money and room.

Wayne

I went to that show ( my first reptile show ever). I was in love with so many of the snakes there!!!!I had built 1 viv before going and had it all set with a uth and everything so that I would only come home with 1 new snake. I am very upset that I didnt have another viv made up..lol I ended up getting a black back het for albino ball python but the red tail boas at that table where calling my name! Im going to have to research and build another viv I need one of those!

That first BP is one of the most beautiful I've ever seen! And I'll bet he'd set me back more than all of my other snakes combined x 3.

I love all of the BP morphs. It's just too bad that I can't afford anything besides a normal to just hang around on my lap looking beautiful! That's ok, though. They're all the same, wonderful species under their sometimes-amazing exteriors :).

Wow those are gorgeous snakes! I don't even look at the ball pythons - they hold no interest for me but those are stunning!

It was very nice to see you and Christine and thanks for picking up one of the het pewter sunkisseds.

Some of the morphs that NERD's have is sick.

I would trade a finger to see inside NERD's breeding facility. Think about all the cool BP morphs they are not showing off yet.

The more I look at NERD's BPs the more incentive I have to win the lottery. :roflmao:

Hey Jo, it was an absolute pleasure to see you again! I am so in love with that new baby I picked up from you. She is a stunner! I was letting her settle in a little more and finish shedding before I got pics up.

Wow those are gorgeous snakes! I don't even look at the ball pythons - they hold no interest for me but those are stunning!

It was very nice to see you and Christine and thanks for picking up one of the het pewter sunkisseds.

I used to feel the same why as you about the BP's but after I purchased my first pair and started looking at them more, I am hooked. They are amazing when it comes to their colors and their temperament and husbandry are similar to corns.

Wayne

I would trade a finger to see inside NERD's breeding facility. Think about all the cool BP morphs they are not showing off yet.

The more I look at NERD's BPs the more incentive I have to win the lottery. :roflmao:

My wife has gone upstairs a few times when she used to trade mice with Kara. It's not what you would expect and awesome at the same time.

Wayne

Back