• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New hatchlings...opals, lavenders, and a few others

JCam99

Hey everybody

Another clutch of opals, lavenders, snows, anerys, normals, and amels hatched out a few weeks ago and I just now finally got the chance to get some decent pics and stuff. The opal has only had one shed thus far, and look at it! I love this snake! It's the only opal that has this much peach coloration; the others are more pink.

I also included a pic of my favorite lavender of the clutch. Only one with the cool purplish/blue eyes but I couldn't capture it on camera. He didn't want to look right at me :) Most of my other lavender hatchlings have that mocha look to them, but this guy is different. And reading from the lavender/anery A debate on the morphs forum maybe he has the lavender/anery A double homogenous?? Could be. I don't care though, the snake looks great in person.

Also just for the fun of it also a pic of an amel bloodred male I traded for at the last show. He's in shed right now so his colors aren't as vibrant as usual, but still I think you can get the jist of it.

Later
Jared

Attachments

• peachopal2.JPG
    peachopal2.JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 80
  • oddlavender.JPG
    oddlavender.JPG
    123.4 KB · Views: 65
  • amelbloodred.JPG
    amelbloodred.JPG
    120.3 KB · Views: 54
  • newlavender1.JPG
    newlavender1.JPG
    117.7 KB · Views: 44
That first lav is awesome. We need to meet up I would like to see that one in person. BTW the ordinance is not this week's agenda either.

Back