• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New here

JenGiltner

Hi all,

My son has owned a corn snake for about two years now. Unfortunately two nights ago it got out of its cage. I have closed off my son's room and put water out surrounded by flour to see if he is in there. Any one else think he would leave the room he has been in for two years? We got the snake as a baby, we havent figured out if its a boy or girl. Any tips???? I dont want to find this snake in our beds or clothing not that I am scared of it, just dont want to smash it.

Thanks

I had my corn go loose about a year ago and I tried all that stuff but it doesn't work for me. Eventually the snake got hungry and found me. It probably will leave your son's room.Mine went to the living room which is on the opposite end of the house from my room.

Yeah thats what I am going to do tonight, I think the snake might still be hungry. I have been comparing cornsnakes his age all day and he is much smaller in diameter than they are. I feed him fuzzies every five days and he always eats it. I am wondering if I should feed him more often.

Back