• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New here

RickNC

New here. Name is Rick and live in NC. Just got my first corn snake. Not new to reptiles as I have kept turtles for years. This is my first snake. :cool:

Two replies already. Looks like some good traffic here. The snake is checking out his new habitat right now.

Remember to let him acclimate before you start handling him. Welcome to the site. Have you seen the Corn Snake Manual yet? It is pratically the Bible

Thanks for the links. I did a lot of research prior to purchasing the snake. Not new to keeping animals so I know to always do some research prior to getting buying.

Yeah, I understand, but it doesn't hurt to cover the bases.
Some new members do more research than others. That all.

Good Luck :cheers:

Back