• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New Here!

GexTheGecko

Hi Im new here and just wanted say a bit about myself. Im 14 been keepin exotics a few years now (mainly leopard geckos), just got my first corn a few weeks ago (normal colour) and im from Ireland. This looks like a great forum. Hi again!!!!:D

welcome

i just want to

second corncrazy and welcome you to the forum and congrats on the first of many corns i've no doubt,

Last edited by a moderator:
WELCOME GEX !

You'll find this to be the best corn snake forum out there. You won't see any of the "cow droppings" and back-stabbing that you will on some of the other forums. Just good people who love corn snakes and who do their best to help those with questions or problems.

How old is your corn, do you know if you have a male or female, and can you post a pic for us? We all love to see each others' snakes!

Oh Yeah, forgot to mention...

I'm sure we'll all forgive you on your first few posts, but a message of this sort is a little more appropriately put under the catagory of "Miscellaneous". You'll catch on though!:)

Don't forget to explore all the little "extras", especially the "Search" option. That little feature can prevent you from having to wait for responses on questions that have been asked and answered already. We don't mind repeat questions, especially since there is always something new that someone has discovered, but sometimes, an immediate answer can better help your snake.

Hi welcome to the forum:). I am also new here to , and so far this is by far the best forum online and i plan to stay here. If you have any questions we will all be happy to help you out wiht them.

Re: Oh Yeah, forgot to mention...

Susan said:
I'm sure we'll all forgive you on your first few posts, but a message of this sort is a little more appropriately put under the catagory of "Miscellaneous". You'll catch on though!:)

Oooops sorry. Not sure what gender it is yet but she(?) is about 3 months.

Back