• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New in this forum

Nymphoma

Crazy cat lady
I want to say hi to all of you! Greetings from cold Finland. I've been corn owner only for a few months now, my previous snake experience comes from boas (0.1 boa constrictor & 1.1 epicrates cenchria cenchria) though none of them I own now. Also have cats in the house, two maine coons, one norwegian forest cat and one short-haired housecat. Working in a petstore truely makes keeping pets easy, though we don't sell animals at all, only food and stuff, mainly terraristic and aquatic things.

And then those important issues why I'm here; my corns. Introducing you my first corn baby, hatched in July 2011, her name is Nephthys and she is bloodred het. hypo.

404447_3206574890273_1443185598_33313293_1300678023_n.jpg

Second one came in the house only two weeks ago, also female, she is ghost het. diffused, poss. het. charcoal and her name is Apophis. Also hatched in July 2011, five days later than Nephthys. They are from different breeders.

419169_3335635996720_1443185598_33363463_1121857365_n.jpg

Main reason that I'm in here this forum, is that I was searching for tessera corn snakes - want one really badly! - and there is none of them where I live. So I keep on searching for my next corn, if it's not tessera, it's probably reverse okeetee.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but getting a snake from US in here far Finland, is quite risky.. Long and stressful trip to snake. Have to think twice of that, but maybe later this year, or next. :crazy01:

Welcome to this addicting hobby. People do ship from US to overseas I dont know how it works but I know it is expensive and they have to stay in quarantine for awhile. I have had pigeons shipped from germany and it was alot of money but the stock in Germany is way better then in america. Good luck on getting a Tessera and RO. I just got a amel Tessera and I have 4 reverse okeetees and one extreme RO they are great looking snakes and will not disappoint.

Welcome to the forums!

I don't know anything about shipping snakes overseas....

I do know that I want a Tessera, too... good luck on your search!

Those are some great pictures of your snake!
I love bloodreds!

I'm so in love with my baby corns, really could get a few more. :) Comparing to boas, they are so lively, and even a bit curious if I could say so. My bloodred girl just had a shed, becoming more red in her gray parts now, and a bit of red in her belly too.

taxman123, do you have pics of your snakes? If so, please do share! I'd really like to see them, also very very interested of amel tessera.

Back