• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New in WA

angelboa

Hello I'm Heather I'm in Washington and I have 2 red tail boa's, 1 San Matias Rosy Boa, and 3 corn snakes. I have a room mate that has 2 corn snakes, a red tail boa and a uromastix. I also had 2 dogs and a cat. I just started breeding mice so I kinda have pet mice.
Here are my some of my baby's......
My newest Corn Sarabi,
0427091917.jpg

0427091917a.jpg

My roommate's snow corn Yasmin,
Heather585.jpg

My rosy Kah,
Picture217-1.jpg

Heather581.jpg

Big Red my son's corn,
Picture199.jpg

and an older pic of my daughter holding my one of my rtb's Shenzi,
100_2020.jpg

Welcome to CS.com! This is a great place to hang out. You have some good looking snakes! I've been thinking of getting a Rosy Boa in a while, do you like yours?

Thank you, I love my rosy he has become my favorite he is the calmest and easiest snake I've had my niece love's him because she can hold him the rest are either 2 big for her or to spastic. The only issue I have with him is that I cant get him to eat f/t or f/k so far just live. :/

(sorry I tend to brag about my kids I hope thats not a problem)
Not at all! I like the San Felipe morph too. If I get a Rosy it will, so far, be between that, the Mexican rosy or the Harquahala. Do you know is it fairly common for them to have a hard time switching to F/T? What morph is the first corn you have pictured? Anery or Charcoal?

I think she is an Anery. From what I've herd Rosy's tend to be stubborn about dead food but I don't know he's my first Rosy.

Back