• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

new jungle for my bigest corn =P

soultaker

just finished this some days ago .. just wanna know if it looks good=P
And theres my miami looking around her new place ^^

Attachments

• terrarium.jpg
    terrarium.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 129
That is a gorgeous cage. I am hoping to update my tanks with something like that soon. Looks easy to clean also.

Lovely big viv, but I've heard there are some problems with astroturf-type substrate, have you been using it all the time with no problems?

Looks good, i would take out the astro-turf and use aspen. It is just a place to harbor bacteria.

o_O

thx , im not really in to what u mean with all dose strange words hehe ´(since im swedish).. but i guess u mean the "carpet" I have allways jused reptile bark .. but i will try this , i have 4 different "carpets" so i can change and clean em .. and it said "easy clean" on it =)

should there be any other problem with jusing it?

Yes by 'Astro-turf' we were refering to the 'Carpet' you are using as a floor covering. And as long as you keep it clean I can't see any immediate problems.

^.^

okok good .. i will try and see how hard it will be to keep it clean .. if hard i just change to bark again.

Back