• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

new Kingsnake!

EddieF

I know, a lot of people here have a lot of animals, but for us it's a big deal whenever we get something new! This is a sulfur lavender Florida kingsnake, who will hopefully grow up one day to mate with my other kingsnake! His name is Dexter and we're thrilled to have him!

PC120002.jpg

PC120007.jpg

PC120012.jpg

Nice Florida.. Kick butt critter.. Is that a combo of lavender and amel??? I don't know a darn thing about Florida Kings at all..

Regards.. Tim of T and J

tag 2500

Very nice :spinner:

I've got a normal FL King that is a sweetie and I keep looking at the color morphs that are out there.

Thanks everyone! This is the brooksi he'll hopefully grow up to mate with one day. This snake, Belle, is just the perfect pet. Great temperament, appetite, likes to be handled.

PB100008.jpg

Belle's lovely too, Maybe we need a 'show us your kings' thread. What offspring should they produce together?

Back