• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New Lady Here!

nitetygress

:cool: Hello everyone! My name is NiteTygress. I'm 20 years old. I go to UC Berkeley. My Co-op has 5 snakes including mine right now (all individually owned) there are 3 Ball Pythons, a Brazilian Rainbow Boa, and my baby-- Kiara-->the amelanistic corn snake. I have had her since Sunday. I got her from the East Bay Vivarium and totally fell in love.

Here is my little web page for her: http://nitetygress.googlepages.com/kiara

I also have a hamster and a Mini Rex bunny. Some think you cant love snakes and rodents/lagomorphs, but I think that is totally wrong.

I really love my corn snake and will probably be posting a bunch since I'm determined to be the best pet owner possible for all my animals and forums are a great place to get great advice from people who have been rearing these animals for a long time.

Nice to Meet All of You!

Welcome to the forums! You will find out pretty much all you need to know to care for Kiara. Just check out the FAQ's and do searches. Everyone here is more then willing to help with any questions you may have.Good luck with Kiara and most of all HAVE FUN WITH HER!

Thank you! I find that most animal enthusiasts are really helpful people since they want any animal to be taken care of the best way possible =)

Kiara says thank you! I saw her at the vivarium, told myself they had other amels and I'd come back and get one after I thought about it some more (after about 2 weeks of lots of research) and then decided that Kiara (the one I played with) was the one I HAD to have so I went back that evening and got her.

I also need to get better with the camera, everyone else's pictures are so great! Kiara also has a little cream colored heart on the top of her head and I dont have any pics of it yet...

Back