• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hawk

Hi from Canada's capital,

I've had corns for several years now but I've never been to this site before now. I'd just like to say HI! to everyone and include some pics of the corns I have.

I apologize in advance if the quality of these pics isn't the greatest, also, they were taken while cleaning their enclosures.

Lavender Male
Snakes003.jpg

Butter Male
Snakes004.jpg

Butter Female
Snakes025.jpg

Striped Amel Male
Snakes008.jpg

Striped Amel Female
Snakes024.jpg

Volcano Male
Snakes012.jpg

Ghost Male
Snakes014.jpg

Snow Female
Snakes021.jpg

Normal Male
Snakes020.jpg

Nice pic. :wavey: On your striped amels, I thinks the male is a striped creamsicle and the female a striped sunglow

Hey on that valcano male, what does the belly look like. I have a female that i have not been able to ID here color till now. She look just like your valcano male. When breed to my snow male, some of the babies look like her. Next year she will be paired up with an Amel, and then the year after that to a bloodred. When i look up valcano in the forums thier is only one thread on valcanos. It say that the belly is red, my female is black and white.

Hi, thanks for the responses. As for the female amel stripe being a sunglow, I never thought of it that way, but i suppose as she doesn't have any white and has fairly vibrant colouring she would qualify :)
About the male stripe, the only reason I doubt it would be a cream is that I ordered 1.1 amel stripes from Rich Z. and he doesn't strike me as the type who would not divulge the fact that one of the ones he sent me carried emoryi blood.
Also, about the volcano male, he was obtained from Darren Boyd at The Reptile Rainforest a few years back. His belly is white for the first 1/3 and red for the rest. He has checkering, but it seems to be contained to the sides and has a white "stripe" down the middle of the belly. I've included a few pics to show what I mean, but sadly they do not illustrate the 1/3 white 2/3 red aspect of it very well. Cheers!

VolcanoBelly004.jpg

VolcanoBelly003.jpg
VolcanoBelly002.jpg

If Rich say it's amel then it's amel. I just got a pair of strip creams and they look alot like that one. Look up Emanon in the snake for sale to see pic of them. Thanks for the add pic of your valcano, my looks the same just not as much red on the belly. I'v been trying to ID her for a few years now, that's what i get for buying from a pet store. They called her a "red" corn. Any way nice collection. :cheers:

Back