• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New photo`s: amel blood cubed? (NEW)

Niels K.

cornsnake to the bone!
In the first 2 pictures she was in shed.
The last 2 are after!!
I think I just love this snake.. so beautifull!

Wel Joe what do you think now about this stunning animal? :crazy02:

Greetings,
Niels

Attachments

• Afbeelding 320.JPG
    Afbeelding 320.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 190
  • Afbeelding 326.JPG
    Afbeelding 326.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 191
  • Afbeelding 349.JPG
    Afbeelding 349.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 191
  • Afbeelding 365.JPG
    Afbeelding 365.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 192
Not exactly "beautiful" but certianly interesting looking, I'd certianly have picked that one out. Congrats! :cheers:

Well, it is not the colour (yet) of this animal what is most intressting!
What pattern haves it?
I hope this pictures are good enough to get some answers..!

Looks almost like its got a rectangular pattern, new cubed morph? very interesting.
Another thing to add to the collosal corn snake gene pool me thinks.

He certainly is unique! I haven’t ever seen anything like him as far as color or pattern. He does seem to have some areas that looked to be Cube, but the odd thing about him is that his colors seem to be reversed. Normally, the cubed pattern is the darkest color of the snake, but it seems to be missing on yours. If this snake were normally colored, the cubes would almost have to be black.

Well marc, that should be normals het amel bloodred motley, but that motley isnt correct i quess! :grin01:

The color in the pattern does seem to be reversed... but it is actually just a bit difficult to see. The ground color is almost over-powering the color in the pattern, like in a reverse Okeetee, but you CAN tell the difference.

Look at the full body pic...the ground color is the more yellowy-orange, while the pattern/saddle color is more red-orange, but has such an influx of white, like in a frosted, that it almost looks like it has no color. It also doesn't help that the amount of white in the pattern/saddle increased down the length towards the tail.

VERY interesting hatchling! I definately want to see pics of this one as it grows!

Susan said:
The color in the pattern does seem to be reversed... but it is actually just a bit difficult to see. The ground color is almost over-powering the color in the pattern, like in a reverse Okeetee, but you CAN tell the difference.

Look at the full body pic...the ground color is the more yellowy-orange, while the pattern/saddle color is more red-orange, but has such an influx of white, like in a frosted, that it almost looks like it has no color. It also doesn't help that the amount of white in the pattern/saddle increased down the length towards the tail.

VERY interesting hatchling! I definately want to see pics of this one as it grows!

Isn`t it a cubed pattern?
Well maby I can help you with this picture, you can see the pattern better in this way:

Niels K. said:
Isn`t it a cubed pattern?
Well maby I can help you with this picture, you can see the pattern better in this way:
lol i forgot the photo!

Attachments

• Afbeelding 326n.JPG
    Afbeelding 326n.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 27
Back