• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

new pick up!

D&LCornSnakes

i went by Sean Bradley's(cornsnakemorphs.com) shop yesterday and put a pair of his lightest pewters on hold and a pair of blue motley's and hypo blue motley's on hold(first pick is freakin awesome). they should be ready to come home in a couple of weeks, but this beautiful guy is one of his holdbacks he decided he held too many of back. he is an 04 granite that as soon as i saw him i had to have him!

granitemale1.jpg

granitemale2.jpg

granitemale3.jpg

granitemale4.jpg

hope you guys enjoyed the pics!

That's the first granite I've seen that I like. I bet that's what Michelle's (DevilzNight) babies are going to look like. Wow.

Tula_Montage said:
Hes a gorgeous big boy :) What size/weight is he?

35 inches/150 grams

dionythicus said:
That's the first granite I've seen that I like. I bet that's what Michelle's (DevilzNight) babies are going to look like. Wow.

the story behind him is, Sean bought his first pair of bloodreds that proved out het anery a. his first three years breeding them he would only hatch one male granite that looked like this guy. he kept them all. in 05 he hatched out a bunch(all males) and kept three back. he decided he had too many and let the 04 go home with me. its weird how only the males look like this. is it gender difference? i asked him if it were possible they were homo charcoal as well but he had alread breed one of the males to a pewter and got all bloodreds. he did prove them to be anery a through breeding trials.

i remember seeing a couple that look like this guy but do all males look this good?

did michelle ever disclose the sex of her baby?

Back