• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New Pickups From Donny

Dragon666

4 new corns from doncaster last sunday

picture.php

Wow. There were so many stunning corns on sunday weren't there? Any snake you could have wanted in the world ... :dancer:

I got a cute little amber boy

Wow. There were so many stunning corns on sunday weren't there? Any snake you could have wanted in the world ... :dancer:

I got a cute little amber boy

Unfortunatly i never went this time a mate picked them up for me, through the day didnt half drag on :laugh01: will be going next year through :)
I need more corns and housies.

Tried - not a cooperative photo subject I'm afraid ... And I'm useless at photographing snakes ... :roflmao:

They don't really do him justice.

P1010597.jpg

P1010592.jpg

P1010593.jpg

Tried - not a cooperative photo subject I'm afraid ... And I'm useless at photographing snakes ... :roflmao:

They don't really do him justice.

P1010597.jpg

P1010592.jpg

P1010593.jpg

Nice one great snake looks a little bigger than mine, same here i bet i use only 10% of what the camera can do, still there great pics nice and clear the ones i dont like is the blured ones when people ask for snake ids :laugh01:

Back