• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

new pics! it was sunny

rosecat

So here's some new pics there are some of the new snakes and some of the old snakes ... if you are screaming for more check out the photogallery in my website, i'm just posting the best here (i took almost 500 pics)

Some of these guys are hard to get acurate representations of their colors, I was having a tough time with the ultramel anery and lav ...

in this post are:
Pistol - '07 ultramel
Meringue - '07 hypo opal

Attachments

• meringue1.jpg
    meringue1.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 130
  • meringue4.jpg
    meringue4.jpg
    269.8 KB · Views: 131
  • pistol5.jpg
    pistol5.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 131
  • pistol6.jpg
    pistol6.jpg
    290 KB · Views: 129
  • meringue2.jpg
    meringue2.jpg
    274 KB · Views: 129
these pics include:

Frederica - '06 ultramel anery
Sherbert - '07 hypo lav
'04 male lav

Attachments

• sherbert6.jpg
    sherbert6.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 123
  • frederica5.jpg
    frederica5.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 123
  • lav1.jpg
    lav1.jpg
    274.9 KB · Views: 123
  • sherbert5.jpg
    sherbert5.jpg
    287.6 KB · Views: 120
  • frederica6.jpg
    frederica6.jpg
    286 KB · Views: 120
seesh you guys are fast to reply! I'm not even done posting pics yet :)

here's some more of the lav, I will have pics up of the female hypo opal shortly

Attachments

• lav3.jpg
    lav3.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 117
  • lav4.jpg
    lav4.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 116
Tangerine - '07 female hypo opal

Attachments

• tangerine2.jpg
    tangerine2.jpg
    258.4 KB · Views: 109
  • tangerine1.jpg
    tangerine1.jpg
    280.6 KB · Views: 107
Cool new additions! I so wish I had a little cash to help out Mr. Knutsen with that collection dispersal sale... looks like you did really good! I'm glad I told you about that. I have to say this is the worst timing for me... but maybe he will still have some good stuff left in a month or two.

That's an outstanding Opal. Love the Ultramel as well. I like that orange look on an Ultramel. Mine is more red....

Chris

Pistol is definately very orange and yellow, his sister is red. I didn't get pictures of her yesterday, but hopefully soon. I really like having them being on opposite ends of the color spectrum :) He's on small hoppers now and is growing like a weed.

Back