• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New pics of Brownie-Butter Mot/Stripe

Bobo's Mama

proud corn mommy!
I decided to take some new pictures of Brownie. She's an '07 Butter Motley/Stripe from Joni Garcia. She's about 200g now.

I've got a friend who wanted a few shed skins to give her grandkids, so I got a skin from Brownie, and a skin from Gladys. To show the contrast. Brownie's skin is clear, and of course Gladys' shed is very dark because she's a Black Milksnake. So I'm sending her some pictures as well as the skins. Anything to educate and promote good will towards snakes. :eek:

brownie109a.jpg

brownie109b.jpg

brownie109c.jpg

brownie109d.jpg

Pretty, pretty!

I always send the sheds to school with my kids, and take Kauket in one day a year so the kids can check her out. We live in an urban area so a lot of the children here have only seen pictures of snakes, and none of them have been able to get up close to one. It's a great learning experience for them, and even the kids who think snakes are icky end up falling in love. :)

She is very beautiful. I have given sheds to several schools in our area. They always like to see a variety that are different. The neighbor kids also like them.

Back