• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New Pics!!! Soren (DUW)

tstephe3

Wanna pet my Snake?
So it was a sunny day out, got some good pics. I think he was in his light phase.. I think he could of gotten a litte lighter though.. Sorry for posting way to many pictures of him. Lol.

077.jpg

079.jpg

080.jpg

082.jpg

084.jpg

085.jpg

086.jpg

087.jpg

The tree ones are by far my favorite.. Lol. More to come.

No need to apolagize for the number of pictures. Their fun to look at!. Anyway great photos; I really love your first two, and all the ones on your second post are amazing. Looks like the perfect day for a photoshoot!.

No need to apolagize for the number of pictures. Their fun to look at!. Anyway great photos; I really love your first two, and all the ones on your second post are amazing. Looks like the perfect day for a photoshoot!.

Lol.. Thanks alot! I really like the 2nd post ones too.. The first ones where he looks washed out.. The sun was too bright. I had to find shade and stuff to get really good pictures. Lol.

Lol.. Thanks alot! I really like the 2nd post ones too.. The first ones where he looks washed out.. The sun was too bright. I had to find shade and stuff to get really good pictures. Lol.
Ya, though I still like the first post, too. Whenever I have photos that are a tick off, I just call them "reference photo's". Works for me, and every photo you take shows you something a bit different, so that in a few years when he grows to be really big, you'll have plenty to remember how exactly he looked!. By the way, I have to add that my absolute favorite is photo 2 on the second post. Excellent stuff!!!.

Gorgeous! Wish it would get warm enough to take an outdoor pic or three of my boids. We actually had snow in the forecast for today . . . yesterday it got to 70*F. :eek: (Was superwindy, so no pics.)

D80

Gorgeous boy, and great pics of him!

Thanks Jenne!

Great looking snake. Wish I had one but im sure I cant afford one right now. You going to Hamburg tomorrow?

Nope.. I plan on going to Cleveland May 3rd to meet up with some people though..

Ya, though I still like the first post, too. Whenever I have photos that are a tick off, I just call them "reference photo's". Works for me, and every photo you take shows you something a bit different, so that in a few years when he grows to be really big, you'll have plenty to remember how exactly he looked!. By the way, I have to add that my absolute favorite is photo 2 on the second post. Excellent stuff!!!.

Thanks alot! I liked that one and the one I put on my avatar. I think the ones with his head sticking through and being able to see his tail and lower part would of been awesome if they were in better focus.

Gorgeous! Wish it would get warm enough to take an outdoor pic or three of my boids. We actually had snow in the forecast for today . . . yesterday it got to 70*F. :eek: (Was superwindy, so no pics.)

D80

Thanks man. Yea, sounds somethign like Ohio. Lol. I think it snowed sunday... It was 80 today.. I don't get it..

Nice! I love the pictures of him in the tree. The look on his face just says "MY TREE!"

Lol, thanks Robbie. I'll tell ya one thing.. He didn't want to leave his tree.. It took me about 5 min to get him off. Lol.

He looks great!:)

He's got such a sweet face! Great pics :D

Thanks!!!!

Back