• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New pictures! Still no name...

doortech9

Access Systems Technician
So i have taken a few up to date pictures of my jungle girl and her new home, but still haven't a name for her. She is growing so nicely :D I got her at 52 grams, and in 7 feedings she is now 83.1g. Her colors have changed too, and im happy with the oketee look that i see in her, having thick borders and all. I am having a hard time naming her, as this period of time being nameless would suggest. Thanks for looking and any name suggestions are appreciated :D :D

100_2811.jpg

100_2810.jpg

100_2819.jpg

100_2794.jpg

Ok... well if were going with food why not Smore... That all three of allens foods...:D

I think Smore is a fitting name. Sometimes I like to go to the opposite end of the spectrum though. I had a 3 legged bearded dragon name One Eyed Willy, I named a friend's ball python Fingers...so what I'm saying is just have fun with it. :D

Name her whatever you'd like to man, but that is one beautiful snake !!!
I love darker or Grey colors myself. I've always wanted a Corn Snake since I saw one in my early teens. . . Only took me about 40 years, but I finally got one, but over the years, I've looked at Banded California King Snakes and really would loved to have one of those too. I'm going to get a Ghost Corn for my next one, but that my man is a really REALLY pretty snake you have there.

How does Oreo sound for a name ?

Haha thanks everyone. Food names lead the board :D. I looked at some California kings when i was picking her out, but was captured by the composite look. Oreo is pretty catchy.... keep em coming!

Untitled-1.jpg

Wow i just noticed that the front portion of her face resembles the face of a panda bear......anyone else see it?!?!

I see what you mean haha but I was thinking a badger since the black markings go down the face, and a panda has round black patches around it's eye

How about Peep? I guess you could link the name to Marshmallow Peeps, but I was just thinkin Peep from the last picture she posted...

Wow i just noticed that the front portion of her face resembles the face of a panda bear......anyone else see it?!?!

I see it... and, if you only look at the "nose, mouth, & eyes" of the "Panda" (rather than taking in the "roundness" of your girl's entire nose),... it kind of looks like a racoon.

I can see it! Thanks for the replies everyone. Everyone had great names to offer, but i think i will name her peaches :D I know its a little "off" descriptively, but i think thats whats right for her. So Peaches it is!

Back