• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New present(s) to myself

Renosgirl

I was shopping on kijiji (like craigslist for Canada :p) and I found this guy selling some stuff and I couldn't help but send a email. And go figure I ended up buying the whole lot! :rofl:

For $40 bucks I got:

2 lambs (not shown)
1 extra large exo terra water dish
1 large exo terra hide
1 medium exo terra hide
1 exo terra fountain
1 exo terra large snake cave
1 extra large driftwood piece
6 different size rocks
and 1 zoo med heat rock

the picture was taken after a bleaching and a boiling
001-3.jpg

Well ... If you had a Green Anaconda ... :D

And yes great find I need to check out Craigslist for an enclosure for my hypo rtb ... to the internet!

Very good deal! Great find! I love those rocks where the top comes off, the baby snakes really seem to love them.

LOL sorry I couldn't resist point it out either. ;)

I've seen some really nice stuff on Craigslist before, I just see it after someone else has already snatched it up!

Man, I wish I could find someone selling those exoterra hides! I love them so... but they're like $40 each at the petstores... *sigh*
Such a good find!

Nice finds! Educate yourself on the potential dangers of using a heat rock though before exposing your snakes to it.

Back