• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

new setup T10 and heat

sumguy

Currently using Iris V175 tubs stacked 3 high on a shelving unit with Flexwatt for heat. Getting tired of unstacking everything to access the bottom cages. I also have a Flexwatt unit with a less than perfect connector and have to check the Kill-A-Watt power meter to make sure its on whenever I move them. I think all the stacking and unstacking damaged it. Animal Plastics has their T10 tanks on sale for $165. The single door glass and acrylic are both the same price. Glass is heavier and fragile but prettier and easier to clean while acrylic is not as pretty and easy to scratch but lighter. Think I'm going to go with the glass doors. Does anyone prefer the 2 door design with the middle divider? Why?
Also ordering some medium hides from Reptile Basics and think I might try their radiant heat panels $60ea/3+ vs. AP cable heating $45/cage.

RE: T10s from Animal Plastics
Any advantages of getting the 2 door divided cage vs 1dr sliding glass? I'm pretty sure my snakes are big enough not to escape from a sliding door gap. Want to order before the sale goes away so any thoughts are appreciated.

Back