• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

new silverqueen pair

jelle

I loooove these snakes.... i have them since a week and always wanted some.

I drove in total 1100 km's to get these, but it was well worth it.

I am still trying with my new digi cam, so the pics are not that best :)

lets see if someone recognises where they and whom they were from...?!?

Regards,
Jelle

Attachments

• silverqueen try out2.jpg
    silverqueen try out2.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 153
this one comes from the same previous owner...

it is a blood red het. pewter male

man i love these...

Regards,
Jelle

Attachments

• blood red het pewter.jpg
    blood red het pewter.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 148
yesss, you are totally right, man has he got beautifull snakes!!! THANX AGAIN DANIEL!!

hope you like em to?!

Regards,
Jelle

:)

Ghost/SilverQueen is not the thing for me, especially the adults. But I really love the SilverQueens as hatchlings, only the Lavender ones are nicer.

I will visit him in 3 or 4 weeks, and yes, I'm really excited :)

ask him about his butter and caramel blood red, you'll go crazy, just as his aztec lavender, wow.....

a will be sure to go there next year :))))

Regards,
Jelle

Be sure, he already hates me because of my askings about the Lavender :) :) :)
Why should I ask for the Butter+Caramel-Blood? I will have to take them out of his cold, dead hands if I want one...

i know i know, he did the same to me (about his lavenders) :)

but he is right, he has almost none and half of europe is asking him for (female)lavenders

I wanted one to start my lavender blood red, but no lavender yet, i do have 2 het. lavender blood reds :)

Just so you can take a look at em, they are awesome, he (ofcourse) will never sell them, but they are stunners, lil'gemstones, for sure...

Regards,
Jelle

Back